Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My husband wondered how many smiles we have enjoyed from our children over the years and how many we would have missed if we had stopped . There is nothing like a baby's smile and the way their eyes light up. Years back I knew I wanted to be a mom like most everyone else but never imagined being entrusted with so many precious blessings.
Everyday is full. Keeps us young and never bored!!! During evening devotions our 3 year old prayed for the baby in Mommy's tummy and then proceeded to pray for the baby in daddys tummy. My husband and I are learning with the Lords help how to love and raise each one. We have been done a few times and as you can guess one of us changed our mind.
I am hoping this will be a place where I can connect and re-connect with friends and family.

No comments: